Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chaos Reaver Titan

Its been awhile since my last update, but that's not due to lack of material. My camera bit the dust leaving me high and dry with no way to capture any new minis painted. Now I have a nice new camera and I am back in action. First up is my Chaos Reaver Titan. Here are some work in progress photos. This truly is a great kit from Forge World. It took awhile to assemble and is taking even longer to paint, but it will be worth it in the end. I painted all the armor plates with a blend from red to Scab Red to try and stay true to my army's color scheme.


There is a lot of detail that needs to be painted, but I hope to move quickly now that the red parts have been completed. Its all metal trim and cables from here on out. The missile launcher on the top is missing the missiles since they have not been primed but the arms have been magnetized and and primed for painting next. I hope to have it completed by labor Day for a big Apocalypse Game, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment